Finance Incorporated Limited was established in 2012 under the name and brand Paymix. During past years, the company created different products under different brands. As a financial institution, the concept behind Finance Incorporated is to bring together various services from separate disciplines to create a financial gateway, where the clients could reach many services with one click.
Finance Incorporated is being managed by a diverse Board of Directors and banking veterans, where new ideas being fused with rigid governance and controls. We value strict oversight, transparency and good governance whilst never cease to innovate and develop.
Our Team, Our Company, Our Home is the motto of Finance Incorporated. We value and support each other in every way we can.
- Deal directly with customer either by telephone, email or online chat;
- Maintain customer records by updating account information;
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint;
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analysing customer information;
- Assisting with the account opening in accordance with the Customer Acceptance Policy;
- Providing first level of customer support.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Must have an A-level standard of education.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must have 2 years of working experience in a customer service position.
- Work experience in the financial sector would be considered an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Exception interpersonal, customer service and conflict resolution skills;
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and prioritise simultaneous requests while always maintaining customer focus;
- Be able to work on his/her own initiative and have excellent time-management skills;
- Be a good team player and understands the necessity of keeping a dynamic working environment.