Finance Incorporated Limited was established in 2012 under the name and brand Paymix. During past years, the company created different products under different brands. As a financial institution, the concept behind Finance Incorporated is to bring together various services from separate disciplines to create a financial gateway, where the clients could reach many services with one click.
Finance Incorporated is being managed by a diverse Board of Directors and banking veterans, where new ideas being fused with rigid governance and controls. We value strict oversight, transparency and good governance whilst never cease to innovate and develop.
Our Team, Our Company, Our Home is the motto of Finance Incorporated. We value and support each other in every way we can.
Joining our Onboarding Department, you will be part of a dynamic team. Your main responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Leading the client onboarding process;
- Distributing the onboarding application amongst the other team members;
- Onboarding of clients by collecting all the necessary documents, due diligence process and operational tasks to open the corporate and merchant accounts and assisting and supporting clients throughout the onboarding process in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures;
- Meet with clients to personally assess their business profile for onboarding purposes;
- Working with senior management for the onboarding of clients as determined in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures and local laws and regulations, following the Company’s escalation processes;
- Train employees and assist in, develop, prepare and execute the Company’s onboarding policies and procedures to enhance processes for the onboarding of clients, liaising with senior management;
- Attending conferences if Management considers necessary;
- Filing of all documentation according to the Company’s policies and procedures;
- Assist with the recruitment and development of the Company’s on-boarding team;
- Undertaking of any other tasks as may be assigned by the person(s) that the Employee reports to.
Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience working in a similar position;
- Work experience within Corporate Service Providers, Banks or other Financial Insinuation would be preferred;
- In possession of a University Degree and/or MQF Level 6 qualification in a relevant field;
- Excellent knowledge of corporate structures, KYC, AML, other regulations that regulate the financial sector.
- Have a positive can-do attitude and be self-motivated;
- Be organised and responsible with a good eye for detail and analytical skills;
- Be able to work on his/her own initiative and have good time-management skills;
- Be a good team player and understands the necessity of keeping a dynamic working environment;
- Be able to multitask without losing focus;
- Proficient in MS office applications;
- Have good communication skills;
- Fluency in the English language is a must while fluency in Maltese is considered an asset.