Finance Incorporated Limited was established in 2012 under the name and brand Paymix. During past years, the company created different products under different brands. As a financial institution, the concept behind Finance Incorporated is to bring together various services from separate disciplines to create a financial gateway, where the clients could reach many services with one click.
Finance Incorporated is being managed by a diverse Board of Directors and banking veterans, where new ideas being fused with rigid governance and controls. We value strict oversight, transparency and good governance whilst never cease to innovate and develop.
Our Team, Our Company, Our Home is the motto of Finance Incorporated. We value and support each other in every way we can.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Reading and understanding the Client Business Profile;
- Conduct account activity review to establish if the transaction movement is in line with the client profile;
- Refreshing negative news searches and CRA assessments as part of the ongoing review process;
- Checking file documentation, to establish if collection of refresh ID documentation is warranted;
- Engaging with the client and securing the file documentation;
- Liaising with Compliance Department at all times when unusual activity is detected;
- Liaising with the payments team and client onboarding team to collect documentation which may not have been filed correctly in the client folder.
Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience working in a similar position;
- Knowledge of AML regulations;
- Experience working within the Financial sector;
- In possession of a University Degree and/or MQF Level 6 qualification in a relevant field.
- Be organised and responsible with a good eye for detail;
- Be able to work on his/her own initiative and have good time-management skills;
- Be a good team player and understands the necessity of keeping a dynamic working environment;
- Be able to multi-task without losing focus;
- Have good communication skills;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English.