Finance Incorporated Limited was established in 2012 under the name and brand Paymix. During past years, the company created different products under different brands. As a financial institution, the concept behind Finance Incorporated is to bring together various services from separate disciplines to create a financial gateway, where the clients could reach many services with one click.
Finance Incorporated is being managed by a diverse Board of Directors and banking veterans, where new ideas being fused with rigid governance and controls. We value strict oversight, transparency and good governance whilst never cease to innovate and develop.
Our Team, Our Company, Our Home is the motto of Finance Incorporated. We value and support each other in every way we can.
We are seeking to recruit a lawyer to join us on a in order to assist the Legal and Company Secretarial Department which will include the following responsibilities:
- Drafting and reviewing the Company’s Policies and Procedures;
- Liaising with other department to understand the impact and requirements of the Policies;
- Maintenance of the Policies and Procedures Framework of the Company;
- Drafting, maintaining and reviewing contracts in various areas in accordance with the needs of clients and other stakeholders;
- Conducting legal research as required by the Company’s needs;
- Assessing upcoming Local and EU regulations, maintaining and updating the legislative and regulatory change oversight dashboard and reports;
- Drafting of legal correspondence according to the Company’s needs and liaising with external counsel, where required;
- Form part of the Company Secretarial Team supporting the Board of Directors and the Board Committees including the preparation of resolutions, minutes, statutory returns, board packs, maintenance of statutory registers, liaison with the Malta Business Registry;
- Assist in the implementation of the Company’s governance framework;
- Undertaking any other duties that may be required from time to time, as instructed by the senior members of the Legal department.
Experience & Qualifications:
- A fully qualified lawyer, with a warrant to practice under Maltese law;
- At least 3 years of post-qualification work experience. Experience within a similar role and from the Payments / Banking industry will be considered as an asset;
- Be organised, responsible, with an excellent eye for detail and analytical skills;
- Be innovative and dynamic in work;
- Be able to multi-task without losing focus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Be able to work on his/her own initiative and have excellent time-management skills;
- Be a good team player and understands the necessity of keeping a dynamic working environment;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English.