Finance Incorporated Limited was established in 2012 under the name and brand Paymix. During past years, the company created different products under different brands. As a financial institution, the concept behind Finance Incorporated is to bring together various services from separate disciplines to create a financial gateway, where the clients could reach many services with one click.
Finance Incorporated is being managed by a diverse Board of Directors and banking veterans, where new ideas being fused with rigid governance and controls. We value strict oversight, transparency and good governance whilst never cease to innovate and develop.
Our Team, Our Company, Our Home is the motto of Finance Incorporated. We value and support each other in every way we can.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks;
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Performing electrical safety checks on the company’s computer equipment;
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues;
- Assist staff through a series of actions to help set up systems and resolve issues;
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Respond to all call-outs in a timely fashion.
Experience and Skills:
- Holds a Degree in Information Technology or a relevant field;
- Work experience in a similar role would be considered as an asset;
- Very fluent in English with good overall communication skills;
- Be self-motivated with excellent problem-solving skills;
- Helpful and supportive customer-centric approach;
- A self-driven individual with the ability to be creative with solutions and suggestions for continuous improvement to add value to the IT function.