Finance Incorporated Limited was established in 2012 under the name and brand Paymix. During past years, the company created different products under different brands. As a financial institution, the concept behind Finance Incorporated is to bring together various services from separate disciplines to create a financial gateway, where the clients could reach many services with one click.
Finance Incorporated is being managed by a diverse Board of Directors and banking veterans, where new ideas being fused with rigid governance and controls. We value strict oversight, transparency and good governance whilst never cease to innovate and develop.
Our Team, Our Company, Our Home is the motto of Finance Incorporated. We value and support each other in every way we can.
- Handling card personalization/quality check/packaging/delivery;
- Handling card renewal, card plastic stock/card packaging stock inventory;
- Overseeing/co-ordinating manufacturing of card bodies/chips;
- Being point of escalation for customer service support for card related products;
- Being point of escalation to resolve internal and/or external queries& complaints relating to cards operations in a timely manner and in line with service levels;
- Identifying and handling card product/service issues in close collaboration with IT, Finance or Operations teams;
- Handling Merchant queries, day -to-day management of transaction rejects / merchant reconciliation/settlement (liaise with Finance team);
- Contributing to ad-hoc projects.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous work experience related to Cards (Mastercard & VISA) from an issuing or an acquiring business;
- Good knowledge about the card and payment industry;
- Proficient in the English language.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Be able to work on his/her own initiative and have excellent time-management skills;
- Be a good team player and understands the necessity of keeping a dynamic working environment.